Enroll in Preschool
Reserve a Spot in 2022-23 Preschool
Thank you for entrusting us with your child’s education! Reservations are now being accepted for the 2022-23 school year. Below are the instructions.
If you have questions, email Kendra or call (616) 254-6380. Children must be 3 on or before Sept. 1, 2022, for the 3-year-old classes. For the 4-year-old classes, children must be 4 by Sept. 1, 2022, OR by Dec. 1, 2022, with a signed age waiver. All children must be toilet trained. Preschool begins the week of Sept. 6, 2022, and ends May 26, 2023.
1. Create a RecPro account. (Skip to Step 2 if you already have an account.)
RecPro is the website Grandville Public Schools uses for preschool and child care tuition payments as well as registration for Community Education classes, sport camps, swim lessons, and more.
- Go to recpro.gpsbulldogs.org
- Click Sign In
- Click Create Account
- Fill in your name, address and contact information and create a password. Please provide an email you check regularly and a daytime phone number in case we need to reach someone during school hours.
- Click Family Members
- Enter your preschool child’s information. You can also enter your other children’s information for future Community Ed classes, lessons or camps.
2. Select the Preschool Registration tab.
After you've signed in to your RecPro account:
- Click the Preschool Registration tab near the top of the page
- Click +Future Year 2022/2023
3. Select a class.
Below will be your choices:
CU-3 AM is the M/W/Th (3 days) morning class for 3-year-olds at Cummings Elementary (4261 Schoolcraft SW) from 8:45-11:15 a.m. (Tuition $1200/yr)
CU-4 PM is the M/T/W/Th (4 days) afternoon class for 4-year-olds at Cummings Elementary (4261 Schoolcraft SW) from 12:15-2:45 p.m. (Tuition $1600/yr)
GEC-3 AM is the M/T/W/Th (4 days) morning class for 3-year-olds at our Grandville Education Center (3481 Fairlanes Ave. SW) from 8:30-11 a.m. (Tuition $1600/yr)
GEC-3 PM is the M/T/W/Th (4 days) afternoon class for 3-year-olds at our Grandville Education Center (3481 Fairlanes Ave. SW) from 12-2:30 p.m. (Tuition $1600/yr)
GEC-4 AM is the M/T/W/Th/F (5 days) morning class for 4-year-olds at our Grandville Education Center (3481 Fairlanes Ave. SW) from 8:45-11:15 a.m. (Tuition $2000/yr)
GEC-4 PM is the M/T/W/Th (4 days) afternoon class for 4-year-olds at our Grandville Education Center (3481 Fairlanes Ave. SW) from 12:15-2:45 p.m. (Tuition $1600/yr)
If the class is full, you will be asked if you’d like to be on a waiting list. If you choose to be on the waiting list, you do not have to pay the $150 registration fee at this time. You may sign up for more than one waiting list. Should we have an opening, we will contact you and the $150 fee will be required at that time to hold your child’s spot in the class.
4. Complete your registration.
- Click the Register button next to your chosen class
- Select Participant (your preschool child)
- Add to Cart
- Pay the $150 non-refundable enrollment fee ($100 will go toward tuition)
Congratulations! Your child now has a spot reserved in a preschool class this September. Registrations will be time stamped once the enrollment fee is paid. A receipt will be sent to the email address on your account.
5. Enroll your preschooler in Grandville's PowerSchool student database.
You will be emailed a link within the next two weeks to register your preschooler in our PowerSchool database, or add him or her to your account if you have other students in PowerSchool.