Reserve a Spot in Treehouse Child Care
Thank you for entrusting us with your child’s care! Reservations for summer 2022 and fall 2022 are now being accepted. Below are the instructions. If you have questions, email Julie Scott or call (616) 254-6828.
Reserve a space for:
- Before & After School Care for elementary students
- All-Day Child Care and/or Before & After Preschool
GPS staff: If you are a Treehouse client, a list of benefits and expectations is available in your employee Google Drive. Use this link and sign in with your work email credentials to view the list.
1. Create a RecPro account. (Skip to Step 2 if you already have an account.) RecPro is the website Grandville Public Schools uses for Treehouse tuition payments as well as registration for Community Education classes, sport camps, swim lessons, and more.
- Go to recpro.gpsbulldogs.org
- Click Sign In
- Click Create Account
- Fill in your name, address and contact information and create a password. Please provide an email you check regularly and a daytime phone number in case we need to reach someone during Treehouse hours.
- Click Family Members
- Enter your child’s information. You can also enter your other children’s information.
2. Select the Treehouse Registration tab.
Once you've signed in to your RecPro account:
- Click the REGISTER NOW tab near the top of the page
- Click Treehouse Registration
- Click Fall or Summer
3. Select a class.
View Summer Selections
Programming will be held at the Grandville Education Center (GEC) for children three years of age through 1st grade. For those in 2nd grade through 6th grade, programming will be held at Central Elementary. Please register for the grade your student will have completed for the 2021-22 school year.
Below will be your choices:
S - ADR - All-Day Child Care Summer 2022 is All-Day Care for 3 & 4 year olds
S - YK is for students who completed Young Kindergarten
S - KINDER is for students who completed Kindergarten
S - 1ST is for students who completed First Grade
S - 2-3RD is for students who completed Second and Third Grade
S - 4-6TH is for students who completed Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Grade
View Fall Selections
Important: If you are in need of before and after school care, you’ll need to register for each section separately.
Below will be your choices:
GEC - ADR - All-Day Child Care/Before & After Preschool 22-23 - Children ages 3 & 4 needing all-day child care and/or before & after preschool
TH CE AM - Treehouse @ Central BEFORE SCHOOL - Students attending Central, Cummings, East and West Elementary
TH CE PM - Treehouse @ Central AFTER SCHOOL - Students attending Central, Cummings, East, South and West Elementary
Students attending Century Park Learning Center
TH CP AM - Treehouse @ Century Park BEFORE SCHOOL
TH CP PM - Treehouse @ Century Park AFTER SCHOOL
Students attending Grand View Elementary
TH GV AM - Treehouse @ Grand View BEFORE SCHOOL
TH GV PM - Treehouse @ Grand View AFTER SCHOOL
Students attending South Elementary (**After school care will be offered at Central**)
TH SO AM - Treehouse @ South BEFORE SCHOOL
If the class is full, you will be asked if you’d like to be on a waiting list. If you choose to be on the waiting list, you do not have to pay the reservation fee at this time. Should we have an opening, we will contact you and the fee will be required at that time to reserve your child’s spot.
4. Complete your reservation.
- Click the Register button next to the section you want to register
- Select Participant (your 3 or 4 year old or school-aged child[ren])
- Add to Cart
- Pay the non-refundable reservation fee (any amount over the $30 single-child or $50 family fee will go toward tuition)
Reservations will be time stamped once the fee is paid. A receipt will be sent to the email address on your account. Your child now has a spot reserved!